Here are the simple rules you must follow while taking part in the iHunt. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many, but it's very important that all participants follow them, so please read them and OBEY!
- You win the iHunt by answering all the questions as fast as possible and being the first team to reach the end.
- The winner will receive 4x£10 Steam vouchers.
- You aren't allowed to try to hack the server or exploit the site.
- If you have a technical issue, contact one of the admins on Discord using @iHunt. If you exploit a bug you'll be disqualified, so ask first if you're not sure whether something is a bug.
- Don't remove or vandalise clues. This ruins the iHunt for everyone else.
- Don't post puzzle details or hints anywhere until after the iHunt is over.
- There is no maximum team size.
- Volunteers, contractors and staff members can participate in the iHunt but they and their teams are not eligible to win prizes.